This no equipment beginner body weight circuit workout is a full body circuit routine with a combination of cardio and strength exercises that can be done without any equipment. All you need is your own body weight and a little floor space. I have provided a couple options for how you perform the workout, depending on your goals.
Why use this workout?
- Simple starting for exercise
- No gym membership
- No exercise equipment at home
- Travel a lot
When to use this workout?
- Just getting started with exercise
- Quick morning routine
- Quick lunch break workout
- Quick after work routine
- Traveling – can be done in a hotel room
- Offseason workout for cyclists, runners or adventure racers
What equipment do you need?
What will this workout do?
- Help you maintain general strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Get you comfortable with simple and basic body movements before progressing to longer and more complicated exercise routines