This workout is a full body circuit routine with a combination of cardio, isometric and strength exercises that can be done without any equipment. All you need is your own body weight, a little floor space and an open wall. The wall is needed for 1 of the exercises. I have provided a couple options for how you perform the workout, depending on your goals.
Why use this workout?
- No gym membership
- No exercise equipment at home
- Travel a lot
When to use this workout?
- Quick morning routine
- Quick lunch break workout
- Quick after work routine
- Traveling – can be done in a hotel room
- Offseason workout for cyclists, runners or adventure racers
What equipment do you need?
What will this workout do?
- This workout can help you maintain general strength and cardiovascular fitness